In the last few years, the super percentage paid to employees has increased each financial year. It is essential to factor in this additional expenditure in your Budget to understand if there will be much impact on your cash flow.
Customers who use full budgets will easily be able to update the percentage of super paid employees in the worksheets of the budgets.
To update the super, you will need a worksheet including the Salaries and wages sheet. The only item that needs to be updated is the super percentage column to the new amount.
- On the Home Page, click Budget
- Click Full Budget
- Click Open Budget
- Select the budget that needs to be edited.
- Once in the budget, open the fixed cost worksheet.
- Select the Salaries and wages tab and navigate to the superannuation column.
- To update the super to the new percentage, select a cell in line with the column header "% Superannuation" and the employee's name. Enter in the new rate of super to be paid
- To save the changes, press the green tick to save the changes to your budget.