The following article details the steps required to Clear your Browser data.
- Press and hold Control + Shift + i on your Keyboard
- Once you have let go, a split screen window will popup with code
- Click the arrow button >> at the top right-hand side of the screen and select Application
- Click Service Workers from the Application column and tick Update on reload
- Click Storage. Make sure "including third-party cookies" and click Clear site data.
- The doughnut chart will appear blank with 0B. Click on the X in the top right corner of the window.
- Once you have performed these steps your Browser Data will have cleared. Press Ctrl + Shift + R on your keyboard to perform a hard refresh of File Manager
You can close File Manager and open up Agrimaster from the desktop.
If you have any difficulty following the steps, please contact Customer Support and have TeamViewer QS open ready for us to connect.