When you use a browser, like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, it saves some information from websites in its cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues in File Manager.
Once the cache is cleared, please make sure to close and reopen Agrimaster. The steps to this can be seen at the bottom of this article.
To clear the cache please follow the relevant steps depending on the browser you use.
How to Clear A Browser Cache in:
- Open Chrome
- Type: Ctrl + Shift + Delete
A screen will pop up saying Clear Browsing Data
- At the top, choose a time range.
- To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Please Note: If you do not wish to clear the history of websites you have visited or passwords, make sure you do not have that section ticked:
1. Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Privacy, search, and services
4. Under the heading, Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear
5. Select the time range All time
6. Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
7. Click on Clear.