This article is for users who are running Webroot Antivirus and need to add Agrimaster to the exclusions list to avoid issues with the installation failing for Release 6.5.0.
Please note: In most cases, users are unable to add Agrimaster as an exception in Webroot and will need to escalate it to their IT specialist.
To exclude directories used by the TDR Host Sensor, add the exclusions for the files listed in the Integration Summary.
To add an exclusion in Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection for Windows:
- Open Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection in client.
- Click Settings of PC Security.
- Click Block/ Allow Files.
- Click Add File, to exclude the path allow. - Pathway is C:\Program Files (x86)\Agrimaster.
- Click Settings of Identity Protection.
- Click Application Protection.
- Click Add Application, to exclude TDR Application allow.