This article is for users who are running AVG Antivirus and need to add Agrimaster to the exclusions list to avoid issues with the installation failing for Release 6.5.0 and receiving the Agrimaster Service Is Currently Unavailable message when opening Agrimaster
To add Agrimaster as an exception in AVG Antivirus:
- Open the AVG user interface and go to Menu ▸ Settings.
- Ensure General is selected in the left panel, then click Exceptions ▸ Add Exception.
- Add an exception in one of the following ways:
- Type the file path into the text box; C:\Program Files (x86)\Agrimaster then click Add Exception.Source: AVG Support
To add the Agrimaster Service as an allowed app in AVG Antivirus:
- Open the AVG user interface and go to
☰Menu ▸ Settings.
- Select General ▸ Blocked & Allowed apps in the left panel.
- Click + Allow App.
- Select an application using one of the following methods:
- Click Select App Path, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Agrimaster\Service, select Agrimaster.Service.exe then click Open.
- Tick the AVG features that will always allow this application (all options are ticked by default) and click Add. AVG Support