Users who are running Trend Micro antivirus will need to add the Agrimaster to the exclusions list to avoid issues with the installation failing for Release 6.5.0
To do this:
- Open the Trend Micro program from the taskbar by clicking the small up arrow.
- Right-click on the Trend icon
- Select and open 'Main Console'
- When the app opens click on Device,
- Click Configure at the top:
- Click Exception Lists
- Click +Add and enter the path to Agrimaster: C:\Program Files (x86)\Agrimaster (do not double click Agrimaster, just select it by clicking once)
- Click Apply and Ok
- You can now update to Release 6.5.0