Here's how to change your password in File Manager.
1) You need to login to File Manager to change your password.
If you have forgotten your password you will need to first follow the instructions in Forgot Password.
2) Once logged in, click on the arrow next to your username on the top right.
3) From the drop-down selection, choose change password.
4) Enter the existing password.
5) Choose a new password (click show if you want to see what you have typed).
6) Ensure all the items in the list "Your new password must:" change to green with a tick.
7) Click Save.
8) You should now see this message: