This help article will explain how to copy an award and set it up as a Standard Hour Award.
- From the main screen of Wage Easy, click Setup > Awards.
- The New Award Wizard will be displayed. Click Next.
- The system will highlight the first award in the list will be selected by default, but this does not affect the creation of the award. Click Add.
- Give your award a meaningful name e.g. Farm Full-time 40hrs – No Overtime. Click Next.
- At the Copy An Existing Award screen, you have the choice to copy an existing award.
If your award is similar to an existing award, this is recommended. We do not recommend creating an award from scratch because of the complexity.
- Copy Existing Award File: Tick this checkbox.
- Existing Award Files: Choose the award from the drop-down list similar to the one you are creating.
- At the Confirmation screen, review the summary captured
- Details Correct: Tick if all details correct, then Next.
- If details not correct, uncheck, and click Back to amend.
- Click Finish to complete the set up.