At the end of the financial year, before you process your payment summaries, you should:
- Run the Superannuation Report for the whole financial year in Wagemaster.
- Reconcile this report with your Agrimaster report - use the Stacked Report based on your superannuation Code(s). A detailed step-by-step guide can be found here.
- Run the Wages Report for the whole financial year in Wagemaster.
- Reconcile the Wages Report with your Agrimaster report – use the Wages and Tax Deduction Report, based on Allocations and Stacked Report (optional) based on Code. A detailed step-by-step guide can be found here.
How To Process Payment Summaries
It is recommended that you follow this process individually for each employee, rather than select to print the payment summaries for all employees at once. This ensures greater control over what you are doing and reduces processing errors.
- Open Wagemaster fom the main page of Agrimaster.
- Click Reports, click ATO Payment Summaries, then click Print Individual ATO Payment Summaries.
- The ATO Payment Summary Print Wizard will appear. Click Next then Next again.
- The Financial Year window will appear.
- For the Financial Year Ending field, select the financial year you want to report.
- Type your name in the Signature box.
- The Sign Date field will automatically select today’s date. You may change this if you wish.
- Click Next.
- In the Default Print Destination field, choose where you would like to print. You can create a PDF or you can email the payment summary if you have this set up. Then click Next.
- Select the employee to print their payment summary. Click Next.
- At the Print Selected ATO Payment Summaries, click Next.
- Select your printer and then click Ok.
- Once you have printed the Payment Summary, click Close.
- Click Next.
- Click Close.