This article explains how to undo the Bank Feeds setup for a particular bank account, in order to use the previous Internet Banking process. This is usually done if a bank is not supported for Bank Feeds, but a user started the setup before realising, a particular account type is not supported, or if a user would like to go back to the previous way of working.
1. Unlink Bank Account/s from the Bank Feed
- In File Manager, click the Bank Accounts tab, then 'Bank Feeds':
- Click 'Disconnect' to unlink the specific account you wish to disconnect from the feed: If no option presents for a specific account, or you only have one bank account, you can click 'Disconnect bank feed'. Please Note: If there are any active connections for this Bank Feed you may have to reconnect the feed and link only the accounts you intended to keep with Bank Feeds.
2. Update the Internet Banking Setup
- Open your Agrimaster file and click Setup & Tools:
- Navigate to the Internet Banking Setup:
- The below Internet Banking Setup screen will appear:
In the ''Select bank where this account is'' drop-down, change the format from 'BankWest OBB' to the bank/format suitable for where you will be importing your bank statements from:
- Click the green tick to save
For further reading, please see: Internet Banking Overview