Agrimaster has the ability to customise the worksheets that appear in a worksheet group. This can be useful to tailor the worksheets to your business if you find the worksheets are missing or not using a specific sheet.
A new worksheet group can be created or an existing worksheet group can be edited.
Getting to the Custom Worksheets Feature
- Open Agrimaster and go to Budgets.
- Select Full Budgets.
- Click on Worksheets
- Open Custom setup, and select YES.
- In the setup worksheets screen you can either:
- Create a new custom worksheet
- Edit an existing worksheet
Create a new custom worksheet
- In the Enter New Group Name or Select From List field enter in a name to call the new worksheet.
- Once entered, hit Enter to create the worksheet.
Edit an existing Worksheet Group
Removing a worksheet
- Select the worksheets group you wish to edit in the Enter New Group Name or Select From List from the drop-down list. These names will match the worksheets you use in your budgets.
- In the Selected Worksheets list, select the worksheet page you wish to remove.
- Click on the Remove button to remove it from the list.
Add a new worksheet
- Select the worksheets group you wish to edit in the Enter New Group Name or Select From List from the drop-down list.
- In the Worksheets on File list, find the worksheet you wish to add and click on it to highlight it.
- Press the include button to add the worksheet to the group.
Move the worksheet order around
- In the Selected Worksheets list, select the worksheet page you wish to move up or down.
- Use the Move up or move down buttons to rearrange the list order.
Save the Changes
Once the Worksheet has been customised and you are finished with it, make sure to press the green tick to save the changes.