These are the instructions on how to import historical full budgets from a copied file into your client's live file on File Manager.
This article is intended for Professional Partners who create copies of their client files to work on budgets offline and wish to have access to their historical budgets. This ensures data related to a particular business is located centrally.
NOTE: If the codes in the live file on File Manager and the offline copied file do not match, you will need to map the codes to match.
- Click on your client's file from the list in File Manager.
- Click on the Open file icon.
- From the Home Page of Agrimaster, click on Budget.
- Click on the Full Budget.
- Click on Import Budget.
- Click in the Import a Full budget from another file click on Select source drive and folder.
- Ensure your User number folder is selected by clicking on it. Click the green tick to continue.
- To change directories, double click C:\ and then double click to open folders until you find the correct directory.
- Select the File Name you wish to import the budget from by clicking on it.
- Any Full Budgets associated with that file will be listed in the box below.
Select the one you wish to import by clicking on it. Click on the code handling option you wish to use:
- Use Budget Alternate Codes: This option takes some preparation and is recommended if regular imports are made from the same file and the two code lists are different.
E.g. You are importing the quick budget produced by your consultant using his/her code list. You will be asked to select a code from the list if an alternate code can not be found.
- Use Matching Code Name If Any: This is the default and should be used if the code list from the source and destination files are the same or similar.
E.g. You are importing the quick budget produced by your consultant using your code list. You will be asked to select a code from the list if a matching code can not be found.
- Select Destination Code During Import: This option is not recommended as it is the most time-consuming. Every time a code not encountered before during this import is imported you will be asked to select a code from the list.
Click on the drop-down arrow and select, Add Note.