Once a subclass has been used in the Asset Register, it cannot be deleted. The option to make the subclass inactive removes it from the dropdown menu but does not remove it from the Asset Register.
To Deactivate A SubClass
- From the Home Page, click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Click the Edit button to open the Set Asset Details window.
- Click the Edit button on the Set Asset Details screen to the right hand side of SubClass field.
- Select the subclass you wish to deactivate in the Choose SubClass to Modify dropdown list.
- Untick the Is Active? checkbox.
- Click the green tick to save the changes.