A subclass is useful if you have a large number of items within a class and wish to break them up into smaller groups (subclasses).
To Edit A SubClass
- From the Home Page, click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Click the Edit button to open the Set Asset Details window.
- Click the subclass classification Edit button to open the Asset List window.
- Select the subclass to modify in Choose SubClass to Modify field.
- Make the changes in the Edit Subclass box.
- Click the green tick to save.