You will need to update the software:
- Once you have completed the installation, registration, & activation of Agrimaster
- If you are not running the latest release, on closing the Agrimaster software, a window will display notifying you that you are not running the latest release. You will the be reminded to update.
- If you are running version 6.3.9, on opening the Agrimaster software, a window will display notifying you are not running the latest release.
To update Agrimaster
- You will be prompted to update. Click on Yes and the update process will begin.
- If you clicked No, you will see the details of the update, click the green tick resume the update
- Enter your password & click the green tick
- At the Run Setup screen, click OK
- If the Setup screen shown in Step 6 appears over the Run Setup screen shown in Step 4, click and hold the top border/strip and drag the screen to one side so that you can then see the Run Setup screen. Now click OK.
- Click on Next
- Read the Terms & Conditions. Click I Agree to the accept the TCs
- Click Next to continue. If you want to save the program in a different folder, click on Browse to select another folder
- Click Next to start the installation process
- Moving files screen will briefly appear.
- Once the install is complete, click Finish to exit
If you are installing Agrimaster on a second computer or transferring to a new computer, you will also need to restore your Agrimaster data file/s.
To restore your file:
- Find your Agrimaster backup file/s
- Restore your file (using the same method you backed up)
- Repeat the process for each file you need to use