This article is for users who are unable to get the Save As option when trying to save a bank statement to c:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\NetBank.
- Use a recommended browser such as Google Chrome because this browser allows you to save the downloaded file to a specific location
- When downloading, make sure you use the ‘Save As’ option to save the file to C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\NetBank
- You may rename the file (e.g. Cheque Sept or Loan Oct) but do not change the file type – it must be the CSV file type otherwise Agrimaster cannot read the file
- If you do not see the ‘Save As’ option you need to check and amend the browser Settings – look for the downloads section and select or turn on the option ‘Ask where to save before downloading'
For Google Chrome download setting instructions, click here
- While in the Download Settings, remove or cancel any option to automatically open files you download, otherwise, even if the bank site option you selected was a CSV format, any files you download will automatically open in MS Excel format and Agrimaster cannot read/import that format.