This help article is for users who are experiencing '[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'AccessLog'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly (-1305)' error in Wagemaster.
This is a Microsoft access driver communication error.
To resolve the issue, close the error message and perform a compact of the database. To perform a database of compact:
- Click on File > Maintenance > Database > Maintenance.
- It's imperative that you do a backup so click Yes and save it to your backup location.
- Click Ok and this will bring up the database maintenance wizard.
- Click Next and Next as you will be selecting the default database as this is the one you are currently in and need to compact.
- Tick the compact database and then click Next.
- Once the database has finished compacting click Finish and then log in.