You can remove shared access for a file from anyone you have shared the file with at any time.
You can also change their level of access between Read Only or Read and Write.
- Open File Manager.
- Log in with your User number and Password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the file you wish to revoke access for.
- Under the Sharing section, identify the user number that you wish to revoke access for and select Update.
- Once in the Edit Share screen, select the Permissions box. A drop-down list should appear.
- To revoke the share select None.
- To update the permissions to none click Save.