This article is for users who want to open a closed BAS period.
The steps include:
- Complete the steps in Print and Review BAS Report. Consult with your accountant for any changes prior to closing the BAS period.
- Click on Home.
- Click on Cashbook.
- Click on Report and choose a report that answers a management question.
- Click on Tax Reports.
- Complete steps 1-5 in Print and Close BAS Period.
- Go to the bottom-right side of the Tax Reports window and click on Open Previous Period.
- Select the area of the BAS you need to correct and click OK.
- Click on Yes to confirm you are opening the previous BAS Period.
- Click on X to close.
- Make corrections using the steps in Find Transactions, Enter Payments or Enter Money Received.
- After corrections are complete, follow steps 1-5 again to open the Tax Reports.
- Note that the dates may be different for the sections that are open and closed Choose the BAS. (View, Print, Close Tax period) and click on the green tick.
- Complete steps 7-14 in the Print and Close BAS instructions.