The diagram below illustrated the data flow and process for importing bank statement transactions between illion and Agrimaster:
How to Import Transactions
- Open Agrimaster
- From Home Page, click Cashbook.
- Click Reconciliation.
- Select the bank account you wish to reconcile from the Bank Account list
- No need to enter the Bank Statement Closing Balance, this automatically populates when clicking the Load Statement button. This information comes from the Bank Feed.
Important: once the reconciliation process is complete, we recommend double-checking the closing balance is as per the last day of the month or the period you are reconciling to.
- Press Enter twice or click the Reconcile This Account button to open the reconciliation window.
- Click the Load Statement button to load the statement details for this account and month.
A message very similar to the below should pop up. If you receive a message other than below, please have a read of Import Error Messages
- Please click Yes and proceed with reconciling your Account.