How Do I Change Imported Employment Hero Data If I Have Not Paid The Employee And Not Reported To STP?

If a mistake has been made in Employment Hero and a correction is required, and you have not paid the employee/s and STP reporting has not been done, please contact Customer Support so that we can advise you on the best way forward.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request