File Manager keeps backups of your files in the file history section. You can restore previous versions of files in File Manager.
To Restore Your File:
- Login to File Manager.
- Click on the file you want to restore.
- Locate the version you wish to restore in the file history and click on it.
- Click on Restore older version button.
- A message will ask “Are you sure you want to do this?” if you are sure, click Restore.
- The file will be restored and shown in your file history list as current.
- Open the file and verify it is the version you wanted to restore - now you can keep working.
Wagemaster Users Please Note:
If you have processed your pay event through STP you should not restore a file prior to the most recent STP processing date. Your Wagemaster file needs to stay as it was when you submitted it through the STP portal in Wagemaster as this is a legal requirement.