Contacting Customer Support is a quick and efficient way of getting the support you need. As a paid customer you can request help in a number of ways - visit our website for support options: https://www.agrimaster.com.au/support
Regardless of which method you choose, a support request 'ticket' is created and all tickets are placed in one queue and dealt with in sequence.
When a support request is submitted, you will receive an email acknowledging that a support 'ticket' has been created and placed in the queue. For more information, please view the Customer Service Agreement
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for contacting support:
- Download TeamViewer so that you are ready for when the team need to view your computer to assist you.
- Find your User Number before you log a support request
- Provide a detailed description of the problem in your support request
- Write down any error messages displayed and provide screenshots where possible
- Provide the Agrimaster program version number
- Record the circumstance of the situation when the problem occurred – this helps the Customer Support Team understand the situation to resolve the problem
- Providing this information assists the Customer Support Team to look into the problem and service your request efficiently
- There is no such thing as a silly question - ask as many questions as you need to resolve your issue
- Our Customer Support Team will also ask you questions that you may feel are not relevant to fixing the issue, however, please be patient as we only have your interests in mind