As a paid customer you have access to a dedicated team of experts to help you get the most out of your Agrimaster/Wagemaster programs. We want to make sure you understand the service we offer.
- Support Hours - Customer Service provides support to paid customers from 8am to 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
- Call duration - Calls are limited to 15 minutes per call to accommodate all our customers in a timely manner.
- Response time - We endeavour to respond to all support requests within 24-48 business hours (see Support Hours above)
- Who can request support:
- All paid customers are able to request support.
- Computer technicians are able to request support on behalf of a paid user with regards to set up of Agrimaster/Wagemaster on the users PC/laptop.
- Other third parties are not entitled to request support on behalf of the customer.
Customer Service will help you with:
- Product installation
- Product errors & bugs
- Integration with third-party (Agriamster and Wagemaster)
- Support in areas where we do not have 'how-to content' on our Help Center or our Help Centre does not fully cover the task you need to perform
- Information on what the products/features
Customer Service cannot help you with:
- Accounting or tax advice - ask your accountant or professional partner
- Terminal server issues - seek help from an IT expert
- Hardware or operating system environment issues (e.g. Windows error) - seek help from an IT expert
- Issues with your service providers (e.g. Internet issues) - seek help from your internet provider or service provider
- How to use your computer - seek help from a trainer or view online resources to help you.
Support lines are not an avenue for training
Customer Service will respond to your request for assistance but will not provide training on the call/chat or designated call. This is to alleviate lengthy support calls, which cause delays for other customers with pending support requests. If we believe that your support request requires training for you, we will refer you to the how-to videos and help notes on the Agrimaster Help Centre.