As a paid customer you have access to a dedicated team of experts to help you get the most out of your Agrimaster/Wagemaster programs.
We want to make sure you understand the service we offer and how we can work together as a team to make it as seamless as possible and make your Agrimaster time productive.
Whether you are installing the product for the first time or want to optimise the performance of your product, you have unlimited support. The Customer Service Team helps alleviate risks and helps you protect your investment.
- Support Hours - Customer Service provides support to paid customers from 8am to 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
- Call duration - Calls are limited to 15 minutes per call to accommodate all our customers in a timely manner.
- Response time - We endeavour to respond to all support requests within 24-48 business hours (see Support Hours above)
- Who can request support:
- All paid customers are able to request support.
- Computer technicians are able to request support on behalf of a paid user with regards to set up of Agrimaster/Wagemaster on the users PC/laptop
- Any other third parties are not entitled to request support behalf of the customer
- What is included in our Support Service:
- Product installation & upgrades/upgrade
- Product errors & bugs
- Integration issues with third party links to Ag/WM
- Support for areas where we do not have 'how-to content' on our Help Center or our Help Centre does not fully cover the task you need to perform
- Providing information on what the products/features offer you
- What is not included in our Support Service:
- Accounting or tax advice
- Terminal server issues
- Hardware or operating system environment issues
(e.g. Windows error)
- Issues with your service providers (e.g. Internet issues)
- Teaching you how to use your computer
- Product Training: Help Centre has instructional content available which is accessible 24/7
- Training courses are advertised on our website
Support lines are not an avenue for training
Customer Service will respond to your request for assistance but will not provide training on the call/chat or designated call. This is to alleviate lengthy support calls, which cause delays for other customers with pending support requests. If we believe that your support request requires training for you, we will refer you to the how-to videos and help notes on the Agrimaster Help Centre.
- Consultation service: 1:1 Consultation is available. This is a chargeable service - contact Support for more information.
How to log a support request
The Customer Service Helpdesk is a quick and efficient way of getting you the support that you need. As a paid customer you can request help in a number of ways:
- Search the Help Centre pages on our website agrimaster.com.au
- Start an Online Chat with our friendly Customer Service Team - direct response when we are online and when we are offline a ticket will be created in the queue.
- Submit a request
Regardless of which method you choose, a support request 'ticket' is created and all tickets are placed in one queue and dealt with in sequence.
When a support request is submitted you will receive an email acknowledging that a support 'ticket' has been created and placed in the queue.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare before you contact support:
- Download TeamViewer so that you are ready for when the team need to view your computer to assist you.
- Find your User Number before you log a support request
- Provide a detailed description of the problem in your support request
- Write down any error messages displayed and provide screenshots where possible
- Provide the Agrimaster program version number
- Record the circumstance of the situation when the problem occurred – this helps the Customer Service Team understand the situation to assist resolve the problem
- Providing this information assists the Customer Service Team to look into the problem and service your request efficiently
- There is no such thing as a silly question - ask as many questions as you need to resolve your issue
- Our Customer Service Team will also ask you questions that you may feel are not relevant to fixing the issue, however, please be patient as we only have your interests in mind