After updating to 6.5.0, all future software updates will occur quietly in the background and won’t stop you from working.
You can also check for new updates manually in File Manager.
To Check For Updates
- Log into File Manager.
- Click on your account name in the top right corner.
- Click Check for Updates.
- The below message will appear while Agrimaster checks your version Number.
- If you are on the latest version, a message will indicate that you are on the newest version.
- If there is a new version available, you can choose to install the version by following the prompt.
- The ready to install update window will appear, make sure to close Agrimaster and then select Install updates.
- Once the update has been it will run through a series of steps and once the update is complete a message will display as successfully updated.
If you do not have the option to check updates, you are not on the latest version. Please update Agrimaster to the newest version.