The GST Full Report is used to check all transactions entered for the period are listed and are entered into the correct GST category. It produces a listing of all transactions, including their GST for the selected tax period.
To Create A GST Report:
- Click Home.
- Click Cashbook Reports.
- Click Tax Reports.
- The Tax Reports screen will be displayed
- If the GST period is not closed, you will be asked to print a draft report instead. Click Yes.
- You may also get a reminder window. If you do, click No.
- You will now see the report preview screen. Here you can print to PDF, print part or the entire document or email it.
Correcting GST Errors
Should you have errors in your entries, they will be displayed as blue text (as a link) on the GST Full Report.
To correct these errors:
- Click on the blue text/link to get the details of the audit trail for the correction.
- Find the correction you would like to review.
- Make your corrections and the audit trail will now be displayed.
Once errors are corrected, run the GST Full Report again.