Before using the EFT payments or automatic reconciliation function of Agrimaster, the following needs to be done:
Your Agrimaster needs to be linked to your bank’s web site so relevant files can be transferred between the bank site and Agrimaster. To set up Internet Banking, follow the steps below:
- From the Home Page, click Setup & Tools.
- Click Internet Banking Setup.
- Click Internet Banking Setup again.
- You will now be at the Internet Banking Setup screen as displayed below.
At this screen, make the following selections
- Data Storage
- Enter the PATH of the folder to store net banking files: Ensure it displays C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\Netbank\. If the path is different, delete the incorrect path, and enter in C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\Netbank\
- Select all three Data Storage tick boxes.
- Payments Via Internet Banking
- Tick Activate payment export option 1 checkbox.
- Using this bank: Select the bank you would like to use for EFT payments from the dropdown list.
- Export to file: Agrimaster will automatically say netbank.aba.
- Short Bank Name: Agrimaster will automatically complete this field.
- User (APCA) No.: You will need to contact your bank to confirm if you require a unique APCA number for EFT payments. If required, enter the User (APCA) No. field.
- User Name; This will appear as the name of your Agrimaster file. If you wish to change this name, you can type over this field.
- If you wish to send EFTs from more than one bank, repeat this process for EFT Option 2 and 3 if needed.
- Select Bank Account: From the dropdown list, select the bank account in Agrimaster you would like to use automatic reconciliation with.
- Select bank where this account is: From the dropdown list, select the bank with which the Agrimaster bank account is associated. Repeat if you require multiple bank accounts to use the automatic reconciliation function.
- The statement file name is created automatically. (Optional: You may change this if you wish, just type in a new name with a maximum of 8 characters.)
The completed setup will look like the example shown below.