Business Activity Statements (BAS)
The Business Activity Statements (BAS) section steps you through your business’s very important and very common set of tax reports and activities. Discover how Agrimaster Cash Book addresses the special tax rebates, tax rates and legislation in the agricultural industry. Find relief in streamlining your BAS process. Improve how you share your Cash Book data with your accountant. Rely on any of 3 repeatable methods for getting your regular tax data to your accountant and ready for each BAS period.
- What is Simpler BAS?
- BAS Statement – Agrimaster GST Categories and G numbers
- Open a closed BAS period
- Record GST payments and refunds from the ATO
- Can't Close a BAS Reporting Period
- End of Financial Year Checklist for Agrimaster
- Generate a GST Full Report
- Print and close a BAS period
- Export to Accountant's System
- Email Agrimaster File
- Print and Review BAS Report