All of Agrimaster reports can have the information copied into an excel sheet. This feature is handy to use if the report doesn't have a button to directly save the report into an excel format.
It works by copying all the data from your report into the computer's clipboard - which is also known as doing Ctrl C or a Copy. Then the data is able be pasted into an open excel sheet.
How to copy Agrimaster report data into Excel
- Open Agrimaster and run the report you wish to export to excel.
- At the top left of the report, there will be a toolbar that has a series of features and buttons.
- To copy the data to your clipboard, select the Copy button. It looks like two pieces of paper stacked on top of each other.
- The data has now been copied to the clipboard.
- Open an excel, and select any cell to paste the data into (We used Cell A1 in this example)
- To paste the data into the sheet, any of the following commands can be used to paste the values in:
- The Keyboard command Ctrl V
The paste button on the home tab in excel, located in the top Left corner.
- Or by Right-clicking on a mouse and selecting Paste.
- For a Budget comparison report, the data will look like the below screenshot.
- The copy feature only copies everything on the current page of the Agrimaster report.
- If the report is longer than one page if you wish to copy the remaining pages as well you will need to go back to the Agrimaster report. Select the down arrow to view the next page
- Next, repeat steps 2 to 6 for each page that is being copied into excel.