This article is for users experiencing a file flashing as verifying or seeming to be stuck on verifying when trying to open their file. If All Files Are Appearing As Verifying please see that article by clicking on the link.
The verifying process occurs quickly and you should not see this for more than a few moments. If the verifying message persists, or your files flash as verifying for a long period, there can be a number of causes that may require investigation by the Customer Support team.
To Troubleshoot The Error
- Refresh the File Manager page and check your files show as Backed Up.
- Clear your browser cache: Clearing A Browser Cache
- Have the File Manager browser open, and press Ctrl + Shift + R on your keyboard, this is called a hard refresh
- Close down the File Manager page and reopen it to make sure the issue has resolved permanently
- If the issue persists, change the browser that you use to open File Manager: Open Agrimaster in a different browser
- If the verifying message occurs while you still have Agrimaster open, please close Agrimaster, check that Agrimaster isn't still open, and refresh the File Manager page.
- A background update could be trying to apply, or you may need to check for updates
- If the error persists after conducting the above steps, please contact Customer Support.