This article will explain how to generate the Super Report from Agrimaster by creating a Stacked Report.
The Stacked Report is a custom report generator. It is the most powerful report in Agrimaster as it allows you to quickly report on any number of management areas.
Unlike other reports that have mostly fixed parameters, the Stacked Report Generator gives you flexibility because it can quickly produce a variety of reports using criteria selected by you. Transaction data can then be displayed for up to four levels, based on your selections such as Code, Enterprise, Allocation, description (saved), year, quarter, month, bank and name.
To Produce A Stacked Report
- At the Home Page, click Cashbook.
- Click Report.
- Click Stacked Report.
- The Stacked Report Generator will be displayed. You have up to four levels of selection categories to filter the data for reporting within a selected date range.
- Use the drop-down arrow in the Level 1: field to select the first search category, for example,Code.
- A list of Codes will appear below the first level from which you must select the search criteria. In this example, we are using Staff Superannuation/Code that you have set for your employee super.
- Select the First Month and the Last Month from the drop-down boxes. In this example, we are using July 2019 to June 2020.
- In the Report Type section, you can choose Totals or Details. In this example, we are using Details which will display all transactions within the chosen date range.
- In the Sort By section, you can sort the filtered transactions by Date, Record or Reference. In this example, we will sort the report by Date.
- In the Date to use section, you can filter transactions.
- Select any optional information you wish to display from the Options and Include: sections.
- The report may also be given a title by entering a description in Report Title section.
- Click the green tick to display your report on the screen. You will see all the transactions entered with the Code selected with a description next to it.
- Click the printer icon to print the report (or create a PDF copy to save or email).
- Click the black X after printing the report.
- Reconcile the Super Report with your other payroll Super Report/any records that you maintain for super payment and see if there be any difference, find out the difference and do the adjustments as required before doing the final reporting.
Ensure the super calculated in your payroll software and Agrimaster is 9.5% of the total gross. Adjust the differences as required.