Prior to setting up the KeyPay integration, there are a few steps that will need to be checked.
- You will need to have an Agrimaster Standard subscription.
- Before setting up the KeyPay integration, you'll need to ensure your ABN for the Agrimaster file matches with the ABN on the KeyPay account. You can see your ABN for Agrimaster file on File Manager as in the image below.
- Check the Wages Tax Setup in Agrimaster is complete and activated.
Check you have an employees Allocations list in Agrimaster. We recommend you setup a Group Heading such as KeyPay Employees, People or Employees, etc; your employees will be listed under this heading.
Check the Suspense Payment Code is setup in your Agrimaster file.
- If you have Allowances in KeyPay, these will need a Code and Allocation setup in the Agrimaster file to expense the item.
- You will need to setup a Third-Party Wages Code in order for the integration to work seamlessly. We recommend you setup this Code with all other payroll Codes in your Agrimaster file.
- Code name: Third-Party Payment.
- GST Category: Loans Tax (the amount is paid to the third party and will not attract GST).
- Please make sure you are running the latest version of Agrimaster.
- You will need to have two revisions as processed successfully in File Manager.