The following article will address the following queries regarding Agrimaster:
- Tables not fitting within the screen.
- Fuzzy or blurred Agrimaster application.
- Agrimaster opening up on the wrong display.
- Can't fit Agrimaster to screen.
For split-screen usage, Agrimaster should only be used on your main display.
- Open Display Settings by clicking System in Windows Settings.
- Drag and rearrange your displays to the monitor of your choosing.
- Under Multiple displays, tick Make this my main display.
- We recommend following 1600 x 900 resolution to ensure Agrimasters formatting is not skewed and all tables fit proportionately within the screen.
- Now your Agrimaster will be operable with a split-screen setup.