What Do I Do If I Owe My Employee A Reimbursement That Is Not Related To Their Normal Pay?

If you forgot to process a payment for an employee that is not related to their normal pay and doesn't affect the W1 or W2 on your BAS, you can create a manual transaction in Agrimaster or add it as reimbursement in a future payrun.

Please check with your accountant before changing your way of working to ensure there are no tax implications.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request