This article is for users wanting to change the ABN and Company Details in their existing Wagemaster file retaining setup items, e.g. Awards and retaining non-terminated employees, without YTDs in the new company.
Step 1: Finalising Payroll Of The Original Company
- Process timesheets as per normal for the final pays under the old ABN/Company for all
- Mark all wages as final under the old ABN after carefully reviewing all the records and report to the ATO.
Step 2: Update Registration Details Of This File To Zero Employees To Cancel The Licence On Old ABN
- Go to File > Company Details.
- Select Change Company Details.
- The welcome to the Wage Easy Payroll HR Licensing Wizard will be displayed. Click Next.
- Select Change Licence Details and then click Next.
- Read the information on this screen. Tick I have read & understand the above information and click Next.
- Check that all information is correct according to the old ABN.
- Once all the information is confirmed and correct, tick the box The above Company details are correct and then click Next.
- At the Active Employees Licensing Details window alter the number of licensed employees to 0 Active Employees.
- Tick The above licensing details are correct box then click on Next.
- Because you will need to print the form, uncheck Don't print the Company Registration Form if not already unchecked. Click Next.
- Print the registration form as a PDF and email it to us (if you cannot print to PDF, print and scan the Registration Form then email it to us at email@example.com
- Once we have received your change of registration form, we will send it to Wage Easy Licencing.
Step 3: Create A Manual Backup Of Your File With Old ABN and contact Customer Support for further process.