This article will explain what the Source section in the Integration Setup means and how it works.
- Before setting up the KeyPay integration, you'll need to ensure your ABN for Agrimaster file matches with the ABN on KeyPay account.
- Payroll setup has to be completed in the Tax Setup section of Agrimaster.
- You will also need to ensure your Codes, Allocations and any headings or groups you might need to allocate your employees to are setup within your Agrimaster file before commencing the setup of both files.
- Please make sure you are running the latest version of Agrimaster.
To Setup Source Integration
This section of the payroll setup only needs to be done once.
- Click on Source.
- Click KeyPay button to select KeyPay as the source of the data you wish to import into Agrimaster. The integration has been developed this way so that we can add other payroll software in the future if required.
- The Source section will minimise once you click on KeyPay, so you can continue to the Credentials part of the setup.
KeyPay is a third-party payroll product. You will need to contact KeyPay directly for support related to KeyPay. For support related to the integration of KeyPay with Agrimaster, you can contact our Customer Support team: Log a Support Ticket.
Integration Setup - Credentials