Once you have complete your data entry and are happy with your budget, you may wish to print it. You can print out the budget itself and you can also the worksheets separately.
These instructions explain how to print the Quick Budgets Worksheets and how to email & create a PDF.
To Print The Worksheet
- From the Home Page, click Budget.
- Click Quick Budget.
- Click Open Quick Budget.
- Select the budget you wish to print from the Open Quick Budget window.
- Click on the print worksheets icon.
- The Print Quick Budget Worksheets window will display.
- Click on the Codes for which you would like the worksheets printed.
- Click on the year you wish to print.
- Click the green tick.
- The Print Preview screen will display. Click the printer icon to print a hard copy.
- If you wish to email a quick budget, click on the red Acrobat button.
- On the Save Report As PDF window, click on Save.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\PDF_Files.
- Highlight the report that you wish to send, right-click on it and select Send to and click Mail Recipient.
- Your email program should now open a blank email with the document attached. Enter the recipient’s email address, any comments and then send the email.