This article will explain which Agrimaster fields and settings to choose when linking payroll data from KeyPay to Agrimaster.
The tax deducted setup for wages and salaries setup must be completed in the tax setup section of Agrimaster before proceeding with this step: Setup Tax Deducted (PAYG).
- Default Business Bank Account - Select the bank account of the business that will be used for paying wages. If you do not have a bank account setup, you will need to complete this first. Setup Bank Accounts.
- Default Suspense Payment Code - When importing data, items that aren’t matched in the Cashbook will default to the Suspense Payments Code.
- Default Superannuation Code - This will be the default Superannuation Code that Agrimaster uses to code your payroll transaction for all your employees. Select the Super Code from the Code list that you have been using/will be used for paying staff super.
- Third-Party Wages Code - The third-party wages code only needs to be completed should you have employees who have requested a portion of their pay after-tax to be paid to another party. If you do not have this Code, it will require adding a loans tax category. In KeyPay this would be setup as a deduction.
- Superannuation payment interval - Select the frequency of super payment, whether it is monthly or quarterly.
- Employee Group Heading - This keeps your list of employees in an orderly list. You can select an Allocation group heading it will enable you to find your employees in one place, to run Stacked Report. If you do not have a group heading for your employees already, you will need to create one as you cannot complete the integration without a default. Suggested names are KeyPay Payroll or Employees or People.