In KeyPay, you can have multiple Employing Entities, however, the payroll API is linked to the user, not the Employing Entity.
- When you input the API key for your KeyPay account in the Credentials section and press Search, File Manager looks for the ABN in the KeyPay business details that matches the ABN for the subscription linked to your Agrimaster file.
- File Manager then displays the business name and ABN for you to check.
- Once you have verified that the details are correct, select Link.
- The business is now integrated message will be displayed as below:
- Click Complete and you will be directed back to the main payroll page where the Payroll Setup button will now be available to select:
KeyPay is a third-party payroll product. You will need to contact KeyPay directly for support related to KeyPay. For support related to the integration of KeyPay with Agrimaster, you can contact our Customer Support team: Log a Support Ticket.
KeyPay Payroll Setup