As KeyPay is a third-party payroll product you will need to contact KeyPay directly for support related to KeyPay. For any support related to the integration of KeyPay with Agrimaster, you can contact our Customer Support team by clicking on the link here: Contact Support.
- You will need to have an Agrimaster Standard subscription.
- Before setting up the KeyPay integration, you'll need to ensure your ABN for Agrimaster file matches with the ABN on your KeyPay account.
- The Wages Tax Deducted Format setup has to be completed in the Tax Setup section of Agrimaster.
- Codes, Allocations and any headings or groups you might need to allocate your employees to need to be setup within your Agrimaster file
- Please make sure you are running the latest version of Agrimaster.
- You will need to have two revisions as processed successfully in File Manager:
To Get Started
Agrimaster cannot provide tax advice. It is your responsibility as an employer to understand what applies to your employees regarding payroll. Agrimaster will provide you with instructions on how to setup the integration from KeyPay to Agrimaster.