If you want to replicate any report in the future, you will need to save the report as a template.
To Save A Report Format
- Click the Save Report Format button on the Asset Report Criteria window.
- The Report Format window appears.
- Enter a name for the report.
- Click the green tick to save the format.
- You will be returned to the Asset Report Criteria window. Click the black cross to return to the Asset Register window.
Load A Saved Report Format
- Click to open the Load Report Format.
- On the Report Format window, select the saved report you wish to use.
- Click the green tick to preview the saved report format.
- Click the green tick on the Asset Report Criteria window to preview the report.
- Print the report or email it or export it to excel as required.