Once a classification has been used in the Asset Register, it cannot be deleted. It is possible to remove it from the dropdown menu but you cannot remove it from the Asset Register.
To Deactivate A Classification
- From the Home Page, click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Click the Edit button to open the Set Asset Details window.
- Click the classification Edit button to open the Asset List window.
- Select the class you wish to deactivate from the Choose Class to Modify dropdown box.
- Uncheck the Is Active? checkbox.
- Click the green tick to save the changes.
- Click the black cross to exist and return to the Set Asset Details window.