Classification is an additional level of detail that can be added to the Asset Register to assist with sorting of assets for reporting.
To Edit A Classification
- From the Home Page, click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Click the Edit button to open the Set Asset Details window.
- Click the classification Edit button to open the Asset List window.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to select the class to modify in the Choose Class to Modify field.
- Make changes in the Edit Class dialogue box.
- Click the green tick to save the changes.
- Click the black cross to exist and return to the Set Asset Details window.