Once a location has been used in the Asset Register, it cannot be deleted. It is possible to rem,ove it from the dropdown menu by making the location inactive.
To Deactivate A Location
- From the Home Page.
- Click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Select the asset to be edited.
- Click the Edit button.
- The Asset Details window will open. Click on the Edit button to the right of the Location field.
- The Asset List window will open.
- Select the location you wish to deactivate in the Choose Location to Modify dropdown box
- Untick the Is Active? checkbox.
- Click the green tick to save the changes.
- Click the black cross to close the window.