A location can be useful if you have assets being used or stored in more than one place. This can assist in finding the assets later when auditing your assets.
To Edit A Location:
- From the Home Page.
- Click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Select the asset to be edited.
- Click the Edit button.
- The Asset Details window will open. Click on the Edit button to the right of the Location field.
- The Asset List window will open.
- Under Choose Location to Modify, click the dropdown arrow and select the location to modify.
- Under the Edit Location, enter the new name in the Location Name field.
- Click the green tick to save the changes.
- On the Set Asset Details window, click on the black cross to exit.