You have the option to either fully pay or partially pay any invoice you create in enhanced invoicing.
The invoice will automatically be moved to transactions once full payment has been made.
If you make a part payment, a transaction for that part payment will be moved to transactions.
To Make A Part Payment
- Start at the Home Page.
- Select Cashbook.
- Click Enhanced Invoicing Acc/Rec.
- The Browse Invoices screen will appear.
- Select Receive Payment.
- The Invoice Payment Form will appear.
- Select the invoice to part pay.
- Select the date on which payment was received.
- Type the amount in Payment Amount box that has been paid then select Pay Invoice.
- A message box similar to the one shown bellow will be displayed, click on OK.
If you wish to receive payment for only specific parts of an invoice, you can click on the red tick/s to deselect the lines that do not apply, otherwise leave all lines selected
This option will not appear if the invoice only has one line.