This article explains how to create a new invoice in Enhanced Invoicing.
- Start at the Home Page.
- Click Cashbook.
- Click Enhanced Invoicing Acc/Rec.
- Browse Invoices screen will appear.
- Click on New Invoice from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen or click on Add New.
- The Invoicing Wizard will be displayed.
- Click on the green arrow.
- The Invoice Lines screen will now appear.
- Complete the invoice by adding what you need to add. Once you are happy that each line is correct, click the green tick to save.
- Once the whole invoice is finished, click the green arrow.
- The Totals Notes screen will now appear. If you want to send your client a specific note, type it in the notes box.
- If you wish to see how your invoice will look prior to printing it you can click Preview.
- Otherwise, click Finish.
- You will now be returned to the Browse Invoices screen.
How To Use Recent Invoice Details: Click Here