There are many benefits to using Internet Banking - the most obvious benefit being convenience.
Internet Banking allows you to:
- Have access to your bank accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week – which saves time.
- Keep up-to-date with your finances as transactions are updated in realtime.
- Coding and reporting is taken care of while entering EFT transactions.
Most banks allow you to upload a batch file created in the Agrimaster programme to pay bills and wages. The bills and wages payments can be scheduled to be paid on specified dates.
Similarly, most of the banks let you download your account information into Agrimaster.
Agrimaster works with the following banks' internet Banking platforms:
|ANZ||Bank of South Australia||Bankwest||Bendigo|
|Commonwealth Bank||Challenge||Landmark||Bank of Melbourne|
|NAB||Rabobank||Rural Bank||Rural Finance|
The following banks allow you to import your bank statement but not make EFT payments through Agrimaster:
- American Express
- Bank of Adelaide
- Members Equity
Utilising Agrimaster allows you to pay your accounts directly through your bank's Internet Banking system. There are many cost-saving and time-saving benefits:
- Reduce bill-paying costs.
- Stops double entry of data.
- Reduces stationery and postage costs.
- If you use multiple payment option, you may have reduced excess transaction fees.
- Import your bank transactions from your bank into Agrimaster and automatically reconcile your monthly cashbook.
- The person/company you are paying does not need to have Internet Banking or even a computer.
- When you enter the transactions into your Agrimater cashbook there is a field called Message.
- In the Message field, you would enter your details so it appears on the recipient's bank statement - this is how they identify the source of the funds. All you need from them is their bank state branch (BSB) number and account number.