Due to a Microsoft update, the email document button no longer works. This button has been removed in a background update. Moving forward, invoices need to be printed to PDF.
We will review this functionality for future updates as we understand the email functionality is important.
- Open the invoice and click on Print as per the below screenshot.
- Select the printer as "Microsoft Print to PDF". This will allow you to save the invoice to your computer.
- Open the save location through File Explorer and right-click on the invoice and click Send to Mail Recipient.
If you do not see Print to PDF as an option:
In some situations, the 'Print to PDF' feature may not be visible. Double-check the printer list to see if you have scrolled past it. Once you are certain it's not there, please read the following instructions:
- Click the Windows button to open the "Start" menu and type ''Turn Windows features on or off.''
- Double click the option that appears as per the above image.
- Make sure to tick the feature of "Microsoft Print to PDF".
- Click OK & restart your computer