This article is for users experiencing "Access violation at address 013D9581 in module 'rbRCL77.bpl' error message.
The error can occur when access is temporarily disrupted to a particular module.
By closing the error and performing a compact of the database will solve the issue. To perform a compact of the database:
- Click on File > Maintenance > Database > Maintenance.
- It's imperative that you do a backup so click Yes and save it to your backup location.
- Click Ok and this will bring up the database maintenance wizard.
- Click Next and Next as you will be selecting the default database as this is the one you are currently in and need to compact.
- Tick the compact database and then click Next.
- Once the database has finished compacting click Finish and then log in.